Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Bailey vs. Hailey (American Idol)

Ok, so I been watching American idol...not every time but every few weeks, I noticed that some times my dog would get out of comfortable positions and would leave living room, than come back...never really paid much attention when or why....until yesterday...

So here is my dog watching American idol.

...as comfortable as she can be....until Hailey started singing....


she started rolling, rubbing her head on the rug..grunting...




and than tucked her face under my foot....ear folded up and everything...and did not look out till Hailey stopped singing...





i could not stop laughing....i thought, NO WAY..there is just NO WAY! so when Hailey started singing again...she did it again....tucked her head under my foot....so by the time 3rd song came around..I muted TV and sure enough she laid there watching


until i turned the sound on...so she got up and left....and went to her bed..LOOOOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment