Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Liver vs Me

So, on Friday I stopped by a butcher and bought 10 pounds of LIVER..beautiful looking liver:


I cut it into chunks and rinsed one bowl at a time till it was clean looking....


Each dog got about 2 pounds ......took me forever to get it cut, rinsed, and be ready to be served.....

NONE of my dogs would eat it!!!!! Bailey licked it...Misty picked it up and spit it out...Dozer would not even touch it and Frankie looked at me like...are you freaking kidding me?



So....i brought bowls back in rinsed them

....and cooked each bowl separately...



they ate it.......Dinner of Friday night...


Saturday morning.....vomit everywhere.....
So I pulled my knuckle bones out of the freezer...


defrosted them...


and served....








and I cleaned/rinsed vomit off the patio and picked it up all over back yard while they enjoyed their bones.....

I am never doing liver again.......

No comments:

Post a Comment