Tuesday, June 7, 2011

11 days Post-Op

11 days post surgery, Bailey can sit now without much of discomfort, she does not use her leg while moving but she does uses toes of her right leg to keep her balance while standing. I can put her foot down and she will keep it down and toes flat for a few seconds. We are continuing with basic stretches, I been able to fold her leg (like in sitting position) for days now, but unable to stretch it out back without her disagreeing with the process.
Tomorrow her stitches will be removed, cone will come off and pain meds will be discontinued...I know she hates that cone...
Yesterday she was outside in the evening and she went into her kennel and laid next to her dog house in grass that is over 1 foot tall...she looked so pathetic, as weird as it may sound I think she is actually missing her kennel...here is picture from last night..

This one from this morning when I left the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment