Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Freaking Hell!

 I went to my local butcher and he had a new guy working there from across the border, I usually know what I am getting and prices but this time I saw beef tails with nice amount of meat on them, so I asked “how much” he mumbled something and I caught ninety cents ….I thought, “ok, great price for a pound!” I bought  4…they are about 2 +/- pounds each. So about 60 pounds of meat and bones later I am walking out and wondering about the price..where did I go wrong on my calculation…got home…gave dogs tails pulled out a bad and looked at the sticker…and FREAKING HELL! Tails are $3.90 a pound NOT $0.90 totaling over $35.00 for just 4 tails….

Having non English speaker tell you price will make a difference between $8.00 and $35.00.

Watching my dogs close their eyes and enjoy every second of some beef organic certified some sort of overpriced “special” beef tails..PRICELESS!











No comments:

Post a Comment